Advice for a Couple with Two Ill Partners?

Bookmark and Share
This comment came in on a previous post. The writer is asking for advice. Might any of you have some suggestions for her?

Here is her comment:

For many years I have lived with a husband with chronic pain, due to injuries to his back, several surgeries that didn't 'fix' him and it's been a struggle, especially emotionally. Fortunately, through my job I have health insurance and a good salary, and we have been able to survive. Now, I have been thrown a curve ball, have an injury that causes chronic pain, hasn't been diagnosed, nor have I gotten a plan on how to fix or live without an income or insurance. Do any of you have a similar issue? I am trying to get time-loss, the injury happened at work, but am being fought the whole way. Please, any suggestions would be helpful.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment