Kreativ Blogger Award

Bookmark and Share
I am touched that two terrific blogs passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to me -- Lemon Aide and How to Cope with Pain.

The recipient names six things she is happy about and passes the award on to six other blogs.

Here are my 6 happy things:

1 - The usual suspects -- my sweetie, friends, family, the sky, chocolate, many good days


2 - Pandora - radio from the music genome project


3 - Looking forward to reading Neal Stephenson's latest book, Anathem


4 -


5 - Our Japanese toilet


6 - Memories of my dog, Mina


There are so many great blogs out there, but the blogs I have the pleasure of passing this award on to are:

The Wife of a Schizophrenic
Multiple Synchronicities
But You Don't Look Sick
About A Nurse
Everyone Need Therapy
Discover and Recover

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment